Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Makeup and more.

E.l.f  review of how I like the products.

First the HD powder. I really like this one so far. iat gives a nice coverage even though it  is transulcent ( i have really crappy foundation right now) 
next the eye shawdows. they are verry pigmented which i like. i just have to make sure im not putting
 to much on my brush ha ha. 
next the pink little tube face whip is what i belive it is called. i honestly have no idea what to use it for so sometimes i use it as a blush and sometimes a highlighter so i guess its ok.
The makeup setter spray I guess that it works, my job doent help me give a good review becaouse the stem and stuff will take it off anyway. however it seems to be working great today.
Now for my favorite the brushes!
the small staple brush, where has it been all my life. I really like this bush it puts foundation on smooth even though my foundation sucks it looks good :) 
the big brush love, it is so soft and puts everything on smooth. i just really like it so you should try it 
all my E.L.F products were 6$ and less they are really cheap and i like that cause i am really cheap!
here is a picture of me wearing the makeup.

Next blog will be a review of some Not Your Mother products!! 
have a great day 


No comments:

Post a Comment